I’ve bought a ton of products over the years and most are complete garbage. On this page you’ll find my all-time favorite products and services that I use on a daily basis.
I’m constantly updating this page, so check back often.
Books & Training:
- “Newbies” Start Here – If you’re a complete newbie, this is your best starting point. You’ll learn proven strategies to build a 6 or even 7 figure business online (even if you’ve never made a dime online).
- Traffic Evolution – The Rolls-Royce of all traffic courses. Get this before you check out anything else. I stand behind this product 100%. (Note: this course ain’t for the timid. Aggressive marketers only!)
- Half Cent Clicks – The cool kids method of getting DIRT cheap clicks. We’re not talkin’ robot visits either — these are all real live visitors. Get on this asap.
- The Ultimate Sales Machine – I’ve learned more from this one book than I have during my entire M.B.A. Seriously, it’s that good and it will change the way you look at business. Personally I’ve read this book about 8 times cover-to-cover. If you get one book, get this one.
- The Sticking Point Solution – A close runner up to The Ultimate Sales Machine. If you don’t know who Jay Abraham (the author) is, let me just say – he is the marketing godfather. Don’t be surprised if your brain starts melting out of your ears (in a good way) after your read this book.
- Ca$hvertising – Hands down the most complete book on advertising I’ve ever read. A no-fluff, entertaining read that will take your business to the next level if you’re wise enough to heed it’s numerous gems of wisdom.
- The 4 Hour Work Week – An instant classic. I read this book back in 2007 when it first hit the Best-Sellers list. It is on my short list of books that I re-read on a yearly basis. If you haven’t read it, go buy it ASAP.
- The Referral Engine – Honestly, this book will double your profits if you take it seriously. Another must read in my opinion.
- The E-Myth Revisited – I remember the day that I read this book (yup, I read it all in one sitting). My entire perspective of business changed forever. The way I felt after reading this book was like nothing else. I felt invincible, and I still do to this day – and I have The E-Myth to thank for it.
- SPIN Selling – If you sell (or train anyone that does) face-to-face then this book should be your bible. It flips conventional selling on its head. Say goodbye to lame closing techniques and other shenanigans.
- The Sedona Method – You name a self help book — I’ve read it. Surprisingly, most of them were pure crap-ola. This book is sort of like an “anti-self-help” book. (Even better it actually works.) Get it if you want to improve your relationships, finances, and health.
- Easy Video Player – The easiest way to manage videos. If you have a landing/membership page that plays video a lot (and don’t want to use cheap alternatives) then you need to get Easy Video Player. Even if you’re a techno-idiot like me, you’ll still be able to make your videos look super professional in just a few minutes. Plus it works seamlessly with Amazon S3.
- OptimizePress – This blog (and several of my other sites) use this WordPress theme. It makes creating websites (landing pages, sales pages, video pages, membership pages, blogs) a snap. Another essential tool in my arsenal.
- Spin Re-Writer – Flat out the best spinner on the market. With just 1 click you can turn one article into hundreds of other unique articles. And, the best part is that the algorithm this site uses is actually “intelligent.” It understands the context of the sentences, meaning that you are left with little to no additional editing.
- Bluehost – My preferred hosting account. I’ve upgraded to Bluehost Pro since I run many sites from one hosting account.
Awesome Hippy Stuff I Use & Love:
- Philips GoLite – An amazing little bugger. This device instantly recharges my energy, without caffeine or other drugs. You won’t understand how awesome this thing is until you try it.
Cool (Free) Stuff And Blogs You Should Check Out:
- 162 Ways To Increase Your Business’ Profits! – A complete brain dump of all the ideas I’ve ever learned about how to grow your business with little or no money. Plus, it’s free! Yay!
- Copyblogger – I’m constantly surprised at the quality of content this blog provides. It’s ridiculous. Check it out.